To Order .... Call: 800-933-2565
GETTING STARTED IS
1. Before you start, do a few things first:
a. Weigh yourself and record it. You need a
starting point to track your progress.
b. Set a Goal - one that’s challenging yet
reachable - Maybe 20 lbs, a smaller dress size.
c. Don't beat yourself up. This is not a diet.
This is a simple way to lose weight.
If you fudge a little, that's OK. It'll just take longer.
2. Take 1 or 2 ZIP-N-ZAP capsules 1st thing in the morning on an EMPTY stomach with a
full glass of water. NO caffeine drinks, soda, etc
3. Within about 60 minutes, you'll feel ZIP-N-ZAP start to really "kick in".
4. One side effect may be "dry mouth" which is actually a good thing. It reminds you to
drink things which are good for you. The best thing to do is to fill a "go cup' with GOOD
water and take it with you - drink it all day long.
5. Try not to eat anything for about 2 hrs. If you feel the need for something, drink water.
Many times we feel hungry…when we're actually just thirsty!
If you are serious
about losing weight...
6. At lunch time, you may not feel too hungry
or want to eat at all. But you need to eat. It's
best to eat Good Food, not junk food.
7. About 2 hrs. after lunch, take 1 or 2
…before 3pm! At your evening meal, you'll
notice that you won't eat as much as you
normally do. Remember, eating after 7 pm is
not good for your digestive tract.